Does your current phone system afford your business protection in the event of a disaster?
Is it a key part of your business continuity plan?
What would happen if your phone lines were cut or dug up?
If fire or flood made your offices uninhabitable what would you do?
If the above have raised uncomfortable questions about the possible impact on your business, we may be able to help.
Hosted telephony systems maintain their functionality regardless of issues on your sites. This is because the intelligent ”bits” are situated in resilient Data Centres. In the event of a catastrophe your staff can log on securely from home or an alternative branch. Calls can then be transferred in the same way as if they were in the office, meaning your customers will see no difference.
The diagram below illustrates how the functionality from the solutions core can be accessed from a variety of locations.
Dyal Data is a specialist in business telecommunications and a partner of Voicenet Solutions. If you would like to hear more about what we can offer please contact us and we would be pleased to arrange a free consultation.
I have attached an article from the Chester Chronicle describing a recent incident for anyone who thinks these things don’t happen! http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/chester-news/local-chester-news/2012/02/02/chester-call-centre-plunged-into-chaos-as-it-can-t-make-any-calls-59067-30247524/
We have spent the last 12 months saving local businesses money on their telecoms costs. Can we do the same for you?
Need to improve communication and collaboration without draining IT resources? Dream of a truly flexible platform to fit your IT needs? Wish you could have it for a predictable, low monthly cost and reduced capital expenditure? The Microsoft® Business Productivity Online Suite can help.
The Business Productivity Online Suite is a set of messaging and collaboration solutions hosted by Microsoft. It can help:
- Decrease your infrastructure spending while increasing communication capabilities.
- Connect your people by giving them an intuitive and affordable way to share information, files, business processes, calendars, instant messages, and more.
- Scale your business with a click. The flexibility of hosted cloud computing means that you can deploy the solutions you need, when you need them. It’s enterprise-level services at a reduced overall cost. Put the Microsoft® Business Productivity Online Suite to work for your company today.
- These services are available through Dyal Data please contact us now for further details. The full Microsoft® Business Productivity Online Suite is available for GBP 6.71* per person per month.
*Minimum of 5 subscribers
We all know somebody who repeatedly drops their phone. For some it is on the floor, others seem attracted to water!
The Samsung GT-B2100 is a robust phone that has been designed to resist water, dust and falls – IP67 Rated. It is available free with most of our mobile service contracts.
We can all read pages of promotional literature when we are deciding on our next mobile handset. What does it all mean and how many of these fantastic features will I use? At Dyal Data we like to keep telecoms simple. Here is my straight forward view on my Blackberry 9800 Torch.
- Easy to use
- Clear telephone conversations
- Great email
- Synchronising Calendar and Contacts
- Large touch screen making documents and Internet browser easy to read – even for ageing eyes
- Maps to help you find where you’re going
- Slide out QWERTY keyboard for quicker more accurate typing
- Much improved 5MP camera and video
- Music player
This hardly scratches the surface in terms of functionality but it is what I use in my day to day business.
We are all different and have different requirements. Speak to us for a straight forward view when you are next looking at renewing your business mobiles.
Paul – Owner Dyal Data